Vacancy 2 - Electrical Technician
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an Electrican Technician to work for our well established company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe and correct execution of the tasks they are assigned with responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Installation of all electrical containment and systems
- Carry out Electrical installation conditioning reports
- Carry out all fault and diagnosis of problems affecting plant and systems
- Performing breakdown repairs where required
- Performing and recording electrical maintenance activities
- Identify priorities to plan maintenance and shutdown activities Operating the installation of power generation and distribution system
- Supervision of contractor labour
Qualifications and experience:
- HNC or HND Electrical Engineering
- Level 3 Periodic Inspection and Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- BS7671 17th Edition wiring regulations
- ECS health and safety
- Carry out HV and LV isolations
All candidates should have experience in working on large scale industrial and commercial site with a wide knowledge within communication, fire and security would be an advantage.The ability to understand electrical drawingsand circuit diagrams.
In return the Electrical Technician will have the opportunity to work for an excellent organization offering long term contract possibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable with experience
Required experience: 6 years
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this position, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org